Sunday, September 26, 2021

McGloverful Can't Win, But We Support Her Resistance Gesture

gofundme |   I make videos because we're losing our voice, and our hope and I can’t allow that. My Mother, whose 9-year death anniversary (September 2021), taught me to Speak Up and don’t allow others to shame you when you’re standing for what is right. My grandmother taught her the same.

It’s simply in my blood to STAND and never bow or break for immorality and injustice. My fans have supported me on all my media platforms and now it's time to take it a step further.  

I got your back and I ain’t shuting up! 

Don’t tell me I don’t understand. In 2012 my Mother was murdered while speaking to me on the phone. ZERO RESULTS! After I was on multiple news channels, radio stations, the newspaper and I personally put up thousands of flyers within a 15 mile radius, sent letters to Obama and Kamala Harris, still NO ANSWER! 

So listen, I understand Pain and misrepresentation. I do know what it feels like to be ignored, and your rights rejected by these people who think you’re too stupid to articulate your issues.  They didn’t see me coming... and now TikTok has cancelled me. 

I don't want to just be the person who Cyber Fights...  I'd like to be the voice of reason across this great country. 

Though I've been shut down on TikTok, the mission continues. These funds will be used to gather my team of consultants, accountants and a video production company to help with my upcoming marketing campaign (for my book) and TV show coming later on this year!  (funds will be withdrawn into the McGloverable LLC).

0 comments:

Israel Cannot Lie About Or Escape It's Conspicuous Kinetic Vulnerability

nakedcapitalism |   Israel has vowed to respond to Iran’s missile attack over the last weekend, despite many reports of US and its allies ...