Tuesday, July 26, 2022

HUGE Food For Thought As They Start Dispensing Newfangled Pox Jabs

amidwesterndoctor |  This is a supplemental addition to my previous piece.  I would strongly encourage you to read that article before reading this one as this one goes into more tangential and complex points that supplement the original, but many of you may find very insightful.  Many of the concepts here also appear to apply to the COVID immunizations, however for length considerations, I will omit most of those connections and leave you to draw your own conclusions.  All of the books I cited here can be easily found on Amazon and often as PDFs, but I avoided linking to them here and supporting Amazon. Lastly, as I did not want to further delay publication, a significant number of minor edits will occur in the next few days.

I did not expect to attract the viewership the original article received, or the follow-up by larger media outlets (Steve Kirsch’s newsletter, the Kate Daley show and mercola.com) and am sincerely grateful for your support, and those parties in particular in spreading this message.  As I now have many readers, I will try to produce quality content as my time permits (with work and all), as I want it to be worth your time to read what I produce.  For the time being I will focus on interesting bits of medical history (the next piece will be interesting lessons from the 1918 influenza I applied to my treatment of COVID).

Additionally, since my last publication a reader notified me of a short book written in 1889 and viewable online which concisely provides evidence for many of the points covered in Dissolving Illusions, such as the lack of efficacy from the vaccination, the diseases associated with its administration, the distortion of data used by government officials to claim benefit rather than harm, and false claim it reduced death in hospitals.

To be complete and illustrate the observed effects of the smallpox vaccines, this article is a bit longer than the previous.  I could have cited significantly more resources, but I aimed to cover one text that was representative from each major school of thought at the time.  Its sections are as follows:

-Introduction
-General Smallpox Observations
-Allopathy
-Naturopathy
-Homeopathy
-Osteopathy
-Traditional Chinese Medicine
-Modern Research

0 comments:

Permanently Neutered - Israel Disavows An Attempt At Escalation Dominance

MoA  |   Last night Israel attempted a minor attack on Iran to 'retaliate' for the Iranian penetration of its security screen . T...