Monday, November 04, 2019

Work on your Own and with Your Friend Who is a Girl Before You Go to the Baile...,


 
Well, this episode has long been in the making. One of the hardest things I ever went through, and most dancers will go through in my salsa, is finding the beat in the music.

We all go through this problem, and with this part 1 of a multiple part series, I will try to do my best to help you practice on how to find the beat in salsa music. I will play some songs, do some counting and hopefully give you some tips on how to train your ear to listen and feel the clave of the salsa music.


0 comments:

Crackdowns On Pro-Palestinian Protest And Gaza Ethnic Cleansing

nakedcapitalism  |   Many US papers are giving front-page, above the fold treatment to university administrators going wild and calling in...